Privacy and terms
Welcome to the Tandem Studio website
Your personal details
Tandem Studio collects information provided voluntarily by users of our website who either contact us via our enquiry forms or sign up for our newsletter.
This data is used to send newsletters and other marketing messages only, such as news of updates to our services or new information on our website. We treat personal data as confidential and we do not pass information on to third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
Please contact us if you do not wish to receive this information and we will ensure no further material is sent, unless it is requested by you.
Collection of personal details, such as your email address, may be required to enable us to respond to your queries. And, should you wish to engage our services, we may also require your full name, address, postcode and contact telephone numbers to establish and maintain good working relationships.
If you request the services of our partners, such as copywriters, illustrators, photographers or web developers, we will need to disclose your personal information to these parties in order for us to work together to deliver our services, and to maintain good working relationships.
Third party websites
Should you choose to access third party websites through our website, these websites are not subject to our privacy standards. It is the responsibility of the third party to inform you of their own privacy policies.
Changes and updates
If you have any privacy concerns or questions regarding this policy or how we use your personal information, please contact our creative team in Perth.
- The content of this website has been compiled for your convenience and is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or injury resulting from its use.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Tandem owns the copyright to this website. The site may contain material which is owned by, or licensed to, Tandem Studio. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, look, appearance, photography, imagery and/or graphics. We grant you a limited license to download this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or any copy of it, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website. We have no responsibility for the content of any linked websites.
- We do not accept any liability for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this website.
- We reserve the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to this website, at any time and without notice.
If you have any queries relating to any aspect of this website or our terms or policies, please contact our creative team in Perth.